News & Events
Welcome to the Southern Lakes Homeowners Association
Next Board Meeting: Click here to view the 2017 schedule
Current Improvements & News:
BREAK-INS HAVE OCCURRED AT SOUTHERN LAKES: Please contact the police for any suspicious activity.
Southern Lakes Web Site:
- Household Registered Email form
- Governance documents section, in PDF format
- Meeting Minutes archives by in PDF format
- Easy-to-use FAQ: just click questions to open!
- Searchable site (both pages and PDF files may be searched)
Reminders and News:
2017 Mailbox Replacement information and master mailbox list
- Grass Clippings - Please clean up grass clippings in the street after mowing.
- Boats/Trailers - Please remember that boats, trailers, campers, etc., are not to be stored outside your garage. (Refer to Article 7.8, SLA Covenants).
- Mailboxes - Please do not put any papers in USPS mailboxes. Use the box under the mailbox for any news information you want to share with your neighbors.
- Speed - Please slow down and watch for playing children when driving in the neighborhood.
- Pet Clean Up - As a reminder, please clean up after your pets when walking them.
- No Dumping - Dirt, grass, or dead brush may not be dumped into the conservation easement. (Refer to Article 8.4, SLA Covenants)
We encourage families and children to enjoy the Southern Lakes Park, which provides a large play area, safe from traffic concerns that can occur when children play on the street. Please be respectful of private property.
About this site and the Association >
Please send questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the website to our Webmaster at: email@example.com.
Thank you... and see you around the neighborhood!